In order to maintain product performance and stability, and to achieve the level of the industrial standard, we execute incoming quality control, in-process quality control, and outgoing quality as the core processes of our quality system.
1. Incoming quality control
- Inspection of all incoming direct and indirect materials;
- Adopt AQL 0.65 level II sampling plan for incoming material inspections;
- Conduct sampling plan based on historical quality records;
- On-site audits of all suppliers.
2. In-process quality control
- Real time process control for defective distribution;
- Statistical process for control defective rates ;
- Analyze first production quantity and quality to identify and evaluate process trend;
- Unscheduled production line audit for continuous improvement.
3. Outgoing quality Control
- Adopt AQL 0.65 level II sampling plan to audit finished good products to ensure quality level up to specification;
- Conduct system audit based upon production flow chart;
- Storage database for all finished good products.
4. Reliability Test
- Perform reliability tests according to the quality standard
- Typical test :IL&RL,Salt&Spray, vibration, Tensile,Low/high Temperature Cycling.