Anfkom has built its reputation as a leading supplier of high-integrity optical communication products by sourcing products with the highest quality as well as being committed to our customers’ needs. All customized solutions are available in Anfkom, including about 70% of products on our website.
Our primary corporate capabilities include, systems engineering, network engineering, systems support, program management, and information assurance engineering and analysis. We can work with your pre-existing designs as an outsourced manufacturing partner or assist you in rapidly achieving tailored answers for demanding optical networking solutions. We have built strong industrial relationships based on our ability to provide high quality engineering services, and our striving to be a fair and responsible partner. Welcome to start your Custom Project with Now now!
Custom OEM Fiber Optic Cable Assemblies
Anfkom offers the largest selection of fiber patch cables. If the selection of stocked fiber patch cables does not meet your needs, we can offer custom services to you. Please use the form below to build and order your custom cables with our sales. If you find your needs are not met by the options in the form below, please send details to our sales and we will design specialty cables to meet your needs.
- Scheduled deliveries, competitive pricing, account support, and 60 days money back or item exchange.
- Guaranteed cable quality.
- Quick engineering and prototyping services.
- Production and kitting of value-added cable assemblies, including PCBs, housing, or metal fabrication.
Custom Fiber Optic Cables
When building a custom fiber optic network, it is essential to purchase quality cable assemblies. We offer bulk fiber optic cables, from Aerial Fiber Optic Cable to Military Tactical Cable for various applications that require field termination. Given the vast expanse of options for fiber optic cable design, it can be a challenge to find the connections you are looking for. You can always call us with any questions or concerns and talk to our knowledgeable professionals.
- Single mode 9/125, Multimode 62.5/125 OM1, Multimode 50/125 OM2 and Multimode 10 Gig 50/125 OM3/OM4 fiber optional.
- Any desired length optional.
- 1 (Simplex), 2 (Duplex) , 4, 6, 8, 12, 24, 48, 72 and 144 strand counts for true versatility in custom applications.
- Indoor, Indoor/Outdoor, and Outdoor outer jackets using Plenum, Riser and Polyethylene materials to provide the best protection and meet any fire-code requirements needed.
- We can pre-terminate your fiber optic cables for particular application with a vast selection of connector types such as LC, SC, ST, FC and even MTRJ or MTP connectors.
- Fiber fan out kits and breakout kits are used when terminating large strand count fiber optic cables.
- Consider using fiber cable pull eyes to avoid damage.
Custom OEM Fiber Optic Transceivers
Anfkom provides customized solutions for all needs and specifications, such as Optical design, Mechanical design, Printed Circuit Board (PCB) layout and Electrical design, Software & Firmware design, Integrated assembly, Specific labels, etc.
- ROHS Compliant
- Manufactured to MSA Guidelines
- A Great Value
- 100% Guaranteed
- Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Custom Expanding Capacity Project
Anfkom offers standardized passive multiplexing capabilities to address CWDM and DWDM applications. The modules provide service wavelength add/drop at Central Office (CO) facilities and along a linear path or ring for business services, FTTT connectivity, or residential broadband service distribution. Please use the form below to build and order custom devices. If your needs are not met by the options in the form below, please send details to our sales and we will design specialty devices for you.
- High density design providing networking solutions with leading density capabilities.
- Flexible use of pluggable optics and configurable hardware.
- Highly adaptable to specific customer requirements.
- No need for power nor software due to the passive design reducing cost and environmental impact.