The fibers,(Φ250μm, are positioned in a loose tube made of high module plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. The tube is covered with a layer of aramid yarn as strength member, then wrapped with a layer of PSP longitudinally. The cable is completed with a LSZH(LSZH, Low smoke, Zero halogen,Flame-retardant)material Jacket.
This specification covers a series of cables with 2 to 12 fibers.
1, Used in access building cable.
2, Used in wireless base station (BS) horizontal and vertical cabling.
- Flexibility ,easy to storage and operation.
- Stainless steel armored protection for fiber.
- Polyurethane sheath provide Wear resistant, oil resistant, low temperature flexibility
- Aramid yarn strength with stable tension .
- High tensile and high pressure to prevent rat bite, cutting, bending.
- Cable soft, good toughness, installation, maintenance convenient
- Military communication system
- Coal, oil, natural gas, geological exploration
- Broadcast television, temporary communication